Thursday, March 1, 2012

A little somesome. :)

What is your middle name?Don't have
What color is your mailbox?Brown 
Are you single?No.
Have you ever hit a deer?Yes.
Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?Depends.
What color is your room?Witch room ? :D
Do you have a small driveway?Kinda.
Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you?The same message tone, yes . :D
What do you do first in the morning?Shut the alarm clock.
What brand is your printer?Don't have.
Do you enjoy fighting with people?No.
Is your hair naturally straight or curly?Something in between.
Who was your kindergarten teacher?I went to kindergarden for 1 day. I don't remember . :D
What is your ringtone?Winter snow.
Are you taller than your mom?Yes.
What curse word do you say the most when your pissed?Türa. Fakk.
Are you God?Yes ? :D
Do you like someone?Yes. 
Do you enjoy writing in colored pens?Most of times.
Does anything hurt on your body right now?Yes. My ass. :D I fell about an hour ago.:S
Do you often cry during a movie?Not very often.
Last phone call you received?My mom .
Last text message?Raks.
Do you hate your life?No.
Do you get mad easily?No.
What is your biggest pet peeve?Cursing.
Are you cold?No.
Do any of your friends have kids?Yes.
Do you know anyone that is pregnant right now?mm. I don.. YES I DO ! :D
Who should pay on the first date?Both .:D
How many years older than you are you willing to date?Maybe max.10 years.
Do you have any friends?mm . Yes . :D
Do you have any mean friends?Yes . :)
What is the ugliest color to wear in your opinion?Some ugly brown or redish brown.
Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate?Not really hated. 
Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff, seriously?Yes.
Have you ever contemplated suicide?No.
Do you scratch your ears?Yes . :D
Who was the last person to hug you?I think Johhanna ? :)
What brand are the pant/jeans you're wearing right now?Adidas.
How tall are you?164-166 cm.
What is the closest green object?Pooh suprise thing. :D
If you were born the opposite sex, what would your parents name you?I hope something pretty. :)
Do you want to have kids?I do.
What is the brightest color you're wearing?Neon yellow . :D
Who is the friend you have that you would never have expected to have?They are all supposed to be. :) Maybe I didn't expect Diana to be not so not Beib . :D
Who do you hate the most right now?You know . :D
What kind of car do you want?Volkswagen põrnikas or some Ford Probe. :) Or some Mercedez.
What is your favorite video game?Sims .:D Crash too . :)
Do you like your dad?Moving one. 
Do you have any TV shows on DVD?No.
Are you wearing make-up?Yes.
Do you have a tattoo?Not yet.
Have you ever broken a pinata?No.
What time is it right now?18.42
Do you know how to draw?Well... :D
Who loves orange soda?Sponge Bob ? :D
Who did you last IM?IM ?
Do you work a lot of hours?Depends.
Where were you in the last 24 hours?@school, home, Selver, Bus stop, Turukaubamaja, farmasists, bus, - in Lääne-Virumaa


Is there anything you regret?m, no.
Do you know where your family name originated from?Well, I can guess. :D
Is there an animal that creeps you out?A tarantel ! :S:S:S
What is your favorite color ON A CAR?Violet.
Do you use digital or film cameras?Digital.
Do you own an iPod?No.
Have you ever been on a charter bus?          Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment