Friday, January 18, 2013

Pole mõttetera postitust teinud tükk aega. :)



Lemmik koomik . :)
  • You will know the right thing to do not by how hard it is to do, but by how hard it is not to do.- Mark Amend
  • The mistakes you made yesterday are helping you make the decisions today that you will be proud of tomorrow.- Mark Amend
  • I have a heart, but it just doesn't like you !- Tyanna
  • I've always wondered what does a blind man see in his dreams?- K@$H
  • Men are born between a woman's Legs and spend the rest of their lives trying to get back in them. Why ? Because there's no place like home ! - :D:D
  • Love me and I'll move mountains to make you happy. Hurt me and I'll drop those mountains on your balls.- Asmara
  • It is difficult to be stupid... competition is huge...
  • Stress is when you wake up screaming and realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.
  • “You break it, you buy it.” Hell no. I break it, slowly leave it there, & awkwardly walk away.
  • To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.
  • They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?
  • It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.
  • If you think nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door.
  • Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
  • I always try to cheer myself up by singing when I get sad. Most of the time, it turns out that my voice is worse than my problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment