Saturday, April 7, 2012

Be careful what you wish for, cause the truth's a little different .

  • 1: Picture of yourself - 
  • 2: A description of my self-esteem - Could be higher.
  • 3: My favorite book - ''Mine kuhu süda sind kutsub'' ''Karupoeg Puhh''
  • 4: Biggest Turn Offs - bad personality.
  • 5: Biggest Turn Ons - Humor, eyes.
  • 6: Most famous person you've met - The alcoholics ! :)
  • 7: What I want to be when I'm older - Happy . :)
  • 8: My relationship(s) with my sibling(s) - Bumpy. :D Mostly, good. :)
  • 9: Relationship status? - Taken.
  • 10: What I did yesterday - This and that  :D
  • 11: What I'm doing today - We'll see.
  • 12: What I'm doing tomorrow - Somesome. 
  • 13: Most embarrassing moment - There are too many to remember. :D
  • 14: Description of who I like - Perfect on his imperfect way.
  • 15: Biggest insecurities? - mm. my hair .
  • 16: Something I wish I could change about myself - I wish I could be bitchier. 
  • 17: I'll love you if... - I can.
  • 18: Something I'm really good at - Comforting.
  • 19: Something I'm really bad at - Cooking. :D
  • 20: What I wish for at 11:11 - nice try ! :D
  • 21: A reason I've lied to a friend - I don't lie to a friend.
  • 22: Favorite Movie - There are many.
  • 23: Something that has made you mad recently - Raks.
  • 24: A random fact about yourself - ämmmmmmmmm... I would like to see my 1'st bestest freind much more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment