Saturday, March 31, 2012

''Sometimes people who are thousands of miles away can make us feel better then people right beside us''

 Pole olnud päris pikalt tahtmist midagi kirjutada. Tegelikult pole praegu ka, aga.. midagi ikka.


A - If I’m in love. - I am..
B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was. - Raks.
C - How long it’s been since I’ve kissed. - Couple hours.
- If I have a preference for boys or girls. - Boys .
E - How many holes I have in my ears. - 6. But I use 2 or 4.
F - Give me any options, like ‘hot or cold?’ - Hot.
- The last person I said ‘I love you’ to. - Raks.
H - The last person I hugged. - Johhanna. I think.
I - The last time I felt jealous, and why. - Today. Because Tanja.
- How old I am. - 18.
K- What my full name is. - Kätlin Vahemets.
- If I have siblings. - Yes.
M - If I forgive betrayal. - Depends.
N - how I treat my friends.- I should treat them better.
O - If I like my school. - Kinda.
P - What kind of music I like. - Every kind. Depends on a song.
Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be. - Could be better. And I don't know.
R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities. - Meaning of my life. How others see me. What future brings. Will it be okay. Does it get any better. Is there faith. What happens after death. Will anyone remember me when I'm gone. What would happen when animals could talk. Will the world end in 2012.
S - 2 habits. - Drinking coffee in bus. Delaying my shower time.
T- 5 things I love unconditionally. - Not a thing but - my mom, my pets, my siblings, my friends, my pets.
U - How many texts I send daily. - Depends. Usually a lot.
V - 3 big dreams. - Get my dream job, get married, have 2 kids.
W - An idol. - Ian . :)
X - If I’ve done something I regret very much. - Kinda. Right now yes, but in the long run I don't tink I'll regret them.
Y - If I like my town and why. - Yes. Because it's beautiful.


Midagi lõpuetendusest:
Tšillisime enne etendust Helmutiga natuke . :D







Düüds. :)



Hobusemaal. :)
Kanarbikumaal. :)
Voolavaid kelli tegin ka. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment