1. Are looks important in a relationship? - Sure. :D
2. Are relationships ever worth it? - Yes. Mostly. They are worth every effort.
3. Are you a virgin? - No .
4. Are you in a relationship? - Yes.
5. Are you in love? - I think so . :D
6. Are you single this year? - I am not so far and I hope not to be eighter. :)
7. Can you commit to one person? - Yes . There's no other way.
8. Describe your crush: - He's smart, funny, annoying :D, irritating, he makes my days better by just existing, He's everything I never thought I could have. He completes me.
9. Describe your perfect mate: - I don't think there is such a thing. Everybody has flaws. That's what makes it interesting.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight? - I do.
11. Do you ever want to get married? - YES ! Once ! :)
12. Do you forgive betrayal? - No. That's about the only thing I could never forgive.
13. Do you get jealous easily? - Yes.
14. Do you have a crush on anyone? - Yup.
15. Do you have any piercings? - Yes.
16. Do you have any tattoos? - Not yet.
17. Do you like kissing in public? - Depends. Mostly yes. :D
18. Do you masturbate? - I'll leave it to your imagination ! ;)
19. Do you shave your neither regions? - what regions ? :D
20. Do you shower every day? - Depends. :D
21. Do you think someone has feelings for you? - Yes.
22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? - Yes. :D
23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? - I know I can. :)
24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? - I hope so.
25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year? - Yes .
26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? - Yes.
27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you? - Yes .
28. Have you ever been cheated on? - No. Not that I know of . :D
29. Have you ever cheated on someone? - No .
30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body? - No. I'm too much of a pussy for that . :D
31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl? - Yes.
32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love? - mm.. maybe.. kinda .
33. Have you ever had sex with a man? - haha . :D:D Yes .
34. Have you ever had sex with a woman? - No .
35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you? - Yeeess.
36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends? - I like all my best friends . :D:D:D That's why they're my friends. :D
37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? - Not exactly hated, but disliked, yes .
38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? - Yes.
39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? - Yes .
40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone? - Yes .
41. Have you had sex so far this year? - Yup.
42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander? - As long as I want to . :D
43. How long was your longest relationship? - I'm currently in that one. But 2 years and 8 days. So far.
44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? - Not many . :)
45. How many people did you kiss in 2011? - Raks, Dinn, Mammu, Kelly, Johh, Nele-Liz, Kevin, Elys... - about 8 ? :D
46. How many times did you have sex last year? - Ou gaad . :D I don't honestly know . :D:D
47. How old are you? - 18 .
48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? - Fuck you you fucking fuck . :D
49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her? - The noise he makes when I fall or drop something . :D ( If he thinks I'm going to die ) :D:D
50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? - Yes . :D
51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for? - Almost absolutely everything, yes. :)
52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why? - Yes. Because I realized at one point, they're not worth fighting for.
53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? - Kinda.
54. Is there someone you will never forget? - There are many.
55. Share a relationship story. - Once upon a time There was Käts & there was Raks. They met , fell in love and lived happily ever after. :D
56. State 8 facts about your body: - 1) I'm short 2) I have greenish eyes 3) I think I have big lips. :D 4) I have big feet. :D 5) I have scars in about every climps of my body . :D 6) I don't think I will ever be truly comftrable in my nody 7) I have freak fingers. :D 8) and freak toes. :D
57. Things you want to say to an ex: - Are the things I tell Them.
58. What are five ways to win your heart? - 1) Show you really want to 2) Make me laugh 3)Float me over with comliments 4)make me belive your worth every fight 5) give me yours. :)
![]() |
| Bitch face. :D:D |
60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners? - mm. 5 years .
61. What is the first thing you notice in someone? - If they're far away- walk. If they're closer - eyes.
62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you? - Striptease. :)
63. What is your definition of “having sex”? - Do I really have to do that ? :D Helping each other have orgasms. :) :D:D
64. What is your definition of cheating? - Everything from even thinking about flirting with anyone else to actually having sex with someone else.
65. What is your favourite foreplay routine? - Kissing, touching . :D
66. What is your favourite roleplay? - I'm gonna owe you that one too !
67. What is your idea of the perfect date? - If it's between two people who really want to be together. Any date is perfect.
68. What is your sexual orientation? - Straight. For now. :D
69. What turns you off? - Arrogance.
70. What turns you on? - Romance.
71. What was your kinkiest wet dream? - Can't recall. But wish I could . :D
72. What words do you like to hear during sex? - haha . :D:D My name ! ;) Really, I don't know. :D
73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? - Little sweet things. Can't point out anything.
74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for? - achievement.
75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you? - mm. Told Raks to tell me how he feels i think.
76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone? - I don't know. I do sweet things all the time . :)
77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships? - If it's not too much, age doesn't matter.
78. What’s your dirtiest secret? - I'm not a secretive person.
79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why? - Yesterday. Because he said he planned to drink rum with his old girlfriends today in Mairi's place . -.-
80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? - In wednesday ?
81. Who are five people you find attractive? - ääämmm .. I don't want to do this one . :D
82. Who is the last person you hugged? - Raks , I think . :)
83. Who was your firstkiss with? - mmm... With a russian boy, whose name was Denis . :D It was so ciute. :)
84. Why did your last relationship fail? - Because it just wasn't meant to be ! :)
85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet? - Yes. I've done that . :)

No comments:
Post a Comment