Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Õpin vene keelt ! :):)


    • Sometimes I wonder how many miles I have scrolled my mouse wheel...
    • Life is too short to remove usb safely.
    • Shhh... thats the sound of nobody caring what you think
    • Tickling is just like raping, but you’re forced to laugh.
    • Kuidas teada saada , et armastus on kadunud? Kui sa ütlesid , et jõuad kohale kell seitse, aga saabud kell üheksa ning tema pole veel politseisse helistanud – siis on see kadunud. – Marlene Dietrich
    • “Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon” – winnie pooh
    • “"I wonder what Piglet is doing," thought Pooh.
      "I wish I were there to be doing it, too."
      - Winnie the Pooh”
    • „I don't feel very much like Pooh today, „ said Pooh.
       „There, there,“ said Piglet.
      „I'll bring you tea and honey until you do.“
    • “If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.” – Winnie the Pooh.
    • “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"” – Winnie the Pooh
    • “Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.” – Winnie Pooh
    • “I used to believe in forever, but forever is too good to be true.” – Winnie Pooh
    • Some relationships are like Tom & Jerry. They tease each other, knock down each other irritate each other but can't live without each other.
    • Even with cheat codes, you can't get on my level.
    • 1600's: "Oh Dearest Romeo, I write to inform you I have received your letter and I've been left quite speechless" 2011: " K "
    • Roses are red Facebook is blue, NO MUTUAL FRIENDS WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU ??
    • A pessimist is a man who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street.
    • Monday is the strongest day of all the weekdays, even though it is cursed by every other person in this world, it still exists..
    • That awkward moment when your parents tell you to stay in the line when you’re shopping, and when you’re almost near the cashier, they’re not even back yet.
    • - Best Friends - are the ones who allow you to touch them inappropriately whenever you feel like it.
    • That awkward moment when you throw something at your friend and hit someone else.
    • The next time somebody texts me with "k", I'm going to tell them that they smell like a hippo. And when they respond with "WTF??" I'm going to respond with just "k"
    • doɴ'т worry ι woɴ'т тell αɴyoɴe.. αɴd ιғ ι do, ι'll тell тнeм ɴoт тo тell αɴyoɴe!
    • Here's to the nights that turn into mornings and the friends that turn into family."
    • Vaatad läbi ta silmade ta südamesse ja leiad sealt enda oma.
    • Be like a testicle and HANG IN THERE!
    • I think that my life is worthy of background music.
    • I don't care how old I am, whenever I see a bubble, I will hunt the bastard down and kill it.
    • When butterflies are in love, do they feel humans in their stomach ?
    • Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened.
    • The farther away the remote is, the more you like what's already on TV...:)
    • People will believe anything if you whisper it.
    • That moment when you check your phone to see what time it is and then you check it again because the first time you weren’t paying attention.
    • If Google can't find it, it doesn't exist.
    • wonders why its called a walkie talkie, yet a vacuum isn't called a pushy sucky?
    • My luck is so bad, if i bought a graveyard, people would stop dying. :D:D:D
    • Old couples make you realize someone can love you forever.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment