- I don't care how old I am, whenever I see a bubble, I will hunt the bastard down and kill it.
- If you're going to get in trouble for hitting someone, might as will hit them hard.
- I think that my life is worthy of background music.
- If you're going to get in trouble for hitting someone, might as will hit them hard.
- Well aren't you a waste of two billion years of evolution.
- The farther away the remote is, the more you like what's already on TV...:)
- That moment when you check your phone to see what time it is and then you check it again because the first time you weren’t paying attention .
- Why don't you slip into something more comfortable... like a coma
- If Google can't find it, it doesn't exist.
- Every night I don't want to go to sleep yet every morning I can't wait to get back to sleep!
- My luck is so bad, if i bought a graveyard, people would stop dying.
- My Inner child is a mean little F***er
- Smiling is infectious you catch it like the flu, when someone smiled at me today I started smiling too, I passed around a corner and someone saw my grin, and when I looked I realised I'd passed it on to him, I thought about this smile and realised its worth, a single smile just like mine could travel around the earth, so if you feel a smile begin don't leave it undetected, lets start an epidemic quick and get the world infected!
- i love you in a - i wish a car would hit you - kinda way.
- If you are talking behind my back you are in a great position to kiss my ass.
- In the eyes of a child you will see...the world as it should be.
- Are you always constipated? As you always seem to be so full of sh*t
- If you p*** me off, I will kick you in the balls so hard that your adopted children won't be able to have children
- wait...if there's no I in team ...and there's no U in team...THEN WHO THE **** IS ON THE TEAM!
- Me without you is likeA pot head who's not highA plane that doesn't flyA suicidal that doesnt dieA fat man with no boobsA condom with no lubeA starcraft with no noobsA hooker with no luckA hoe that doesn't suckA slut that doesn't f***A shoe with no lacesA nerd without bracesAsentencewitoutspacesA gay guy without styleS**t without a pileA phone without a dialA desk without a seatSocks without feetA heart missing its beat
- Each day I get up in the morning praying to God that everyone should get a friend like you...why should only I have to suffer!
- They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people
- god made rivers, god made lakes, god made you .... well we all make mistakes
- "Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but then again, neither does milk."
- Teachers are those who help us in resolving problems which, without them, we wouldn't have.
- I see your face when I am dreaming.That's why I always wake up screaming.
- Someday your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
- A guy gave a girl ten roses and said if she held them up to a mirror she would see 11 of the most beautiful things on the planet.
- Baby, I don't know what love is, maybe I'm a fool, I just know what I'm feeling and it's all because of you. ^
- Love means sharing your thoughts, your fears, your dreams, your hopes and your french fries.
- The four most important words in any relationship: I’ll do the dishes.
- "My memory is so bad." "How bad is it." "How bad is what?"
- That one person in your class that you just want to smack in the face with a brick.
- There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it
- That was funny.... but I don't like you.... so I'm not going to laugh.
- I randomly walk up to the fridge, open it, look, then walk away.
- Oh, so you wanna argue? BRING IT! I got my CAPLOCK, ON! :D
- I'm sexy & I know it" LOL jk more like, you're ugly and you show it.
- tip to reduce weight:first turn your head to the left and then turn it to the right.repeat this exercise every time you are offered something to eat.
- I’m not young enough to know everything.
- This is how my week goes mooooooooooooonday.. tuuuuuuuuuuuuesday... weeeeeeeeeeednesday... thuuuuuuuuuuursday.. fridaysaturdaysunday....
- "A day without sunshine is like, night."
- If you feel a bit lonely, forgotten, or just need someone to cheer you up remember... you can always change your birthday on Facebook.
- Don't break someone's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206 of them.
- I intend to live forever, so far so good.
- u wrote me a note and it said "n ss!w !" ...it didnt make sense till i turned it upside down!!
- There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened.
- Follow your heart but don’t forget to take your brain with you.
- I won’t gross myfingers for you, but I’ll keep one up.
- Money can’t buy happiness but it can buy marshmellows, witchs are kinda the same thing.
- WTF – wheres the food ?
- When I die, I want my last words to be’’ I left million dollars under the...’’
- Love is just a word but you bring it definition. – Eminem
- Fuck the February 14th. I love you everyday.
- Everything I like is eighter illegal immortal fattening expensive or impossible.
- I love it when someones laugh is funnier than the joke.
- The sad moment when you find an old conversation between you and someone you don’t talk to anymore.
- When I was your age, I lost my tooth not my virginity.
- Alcohol. Because no great story ever started with someone eating a salad.
- Live beautifully, dream passionately, love completly.
- Sitting in class, wondering who’s virgin.
- There are far better thing ahead than anything we left behind
- I am an overprotective , jelous, selfish, awful human being all because I love you.
- I miss your smile, but I miss mine more.
- Funny how fast you can wake up when you realize you are overslept.
- What would the child you once were think about the adult you’ve become ?
- Maybe it’s not about the happy ending . Maybe it’s about the story.
- Wheter you think you can or you think you can’t. You’re right.
- Sometimes you need to walk alone just to show that you can.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
mmmm . :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment