1. Who’s the last person you talked to about sex? Raks . :)
2. Have you ever sat in the back of a police car? Yes, 5 times atleast.
3. Are you stubborn? If theres a need to be .
4. If you took a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes .
5. Who was the last person to be on a bed with you? Raks . :)
6. Do you tend to hold a grudge? Depends who's the person I'm holding a grudge to.
7. Who is the last person that pissed you off? Raks . :)
8. Whats something that bothers you about girls? Fakeness, wanna be's, bitching.
9. What’s a fact about the last person that texted you? I've known her for 13 years.
10. Who sits in behind you in your math class? Sarah .
11. Where is the biggest scar on your body? On my ass . :D
12. Have you ever been told you were amazing? Yes . :)
13. Would you date someone who was addicted to drugs? If he really got better and if he is a determined person then yes .
14. When was the last time you fought with your parents? A long time ago.
15. What was the last alcoholic beverage you drank? Somersby .
16. What would your last name be if you married the last person you texted? Laev :D
17. Do you care if people hate you for no reason? There must be a reason to hate someone. I care for the reason . If there's a good reason , then I don't care.
18. Who was the last person to play with your hair? Raks . :)
19. Do you get along with girls? Depend on girls . :) Mostly , yes .
20. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? I hope so . :)
21. Who was the last person you kissed on the cheek? Raks . :)
22. Who are your last 4 txts from? My little sister & my boyfriend .
23. Who was the last girl you talked to? Margit . :)
24. Do you know anyone who drinks a lot? Yes .
25. Would you ever get plastic surgery? Probably not.
26. Do you speak any other languages other than English? Russian, estonian , spanish :D .
27. What was the last lie you told your mother? I'm out of money . :D
28. Have you ever had to call the cops on someone? Yes .
29. What was the last compliment you received? I'm clever . :D
30. Have you talked to a bitch today? I have .
31. Are your parents divorced? No .
33. Do you judge people you don’t know? Sometimes , yes. But I'm trying to get rid of that habbit.
34. Are you a bad influence? I'm not an exellent, but not the worst either.
35. Is there anyone that’s in love with you right now? I hope so .
36. Would you ever live with any of your best friends? Sure .
37. How many people in your life have you kissed? Some . :D
38. Are you photogenic? Sometimes . :D
39. Does anyone know a really deep and dark secret about you? Yes .
40. Do you use birth control pills? No .
41. When was the last time you went to a funeral? When I was 6 or 7 .
42. Has one of your boyfriends best friends ever tried to get with you? Yes ,
43. What do you receive the most compliments on? My nails. :D:D
44. Do you currently owe anyone money? Yes . :D
45. Would you ever marry anyone for their money? No .
46. Do you usually have a lot of drama in your life? Yes .
47. Who do you think is the most attractive actor? Ian Somerhalder .
48. How old is the last person you kissed on the lips? 20 .
49. Have you ever walked away from someone who was yelling at you? Yes .
50. Are you 100% over the last person you kissed? I don't want to be . :D
51. What’s one thing you don’t like about yourself? My nails . :D
52. Have you told anyone that you missed them lately? I have .
No comments:
Post a Comment